Allon Barsam launched a new website designed to attract patients to his clinic and reassure them about laser vision treatments. It needed a results-driven campaign aimed at increasing conversions, meaning an increase in the number of patients booking appointments rather than just viewing the page with no further action. This resulted in our national award-winning campaign, as recognised by the UK Search Awards 2018.
Our campaign took a strategic approach to improve search engine results, increase traffic and drive user engagement.
• Technical SEO audit
• Conversion rate optimisation
• SEO copywriting
• Online PR
• Traditional PR
We ran a highly-targeted content marketing campaign, adding carefully designed content to the website and getting online coverage from other sites to push Allon’s site to reflect his world-renowned expertise.
• Writing patient-friendly website content designed to offer information and guidance
• Raising Allon’s profile by writing guest articles and securing PR coverage online and offline
• Helping the Allon Barsam rank at number 1 for 10 important keywords, and appearing on the first page for 26 more.
To recruit more patients, Allon’s website needed to emphasise his 100% success rate and gain the trust of potential customers through word-of-mouth recommendations and by displaying more of his character.
• Adding patient case studies to the site for a range of eye conditions and treatments
• Setting up a system to manage Allon’s reviews on Trustpilot (98% “excellent”) and Google My Business (4.9 star rating)
• Setting up a Facebook ‘Day in the Life’ campaign to make Allon a familiar and trusted face.
After our campaign won Best Use of Search in the Health industry at the UK Search Awards, we helped Allon to drive success and get more business through his website:
• Organic search traffic increased by 230% in the first year.
• Allon’s website ranked at number 1 for 10 highly competitive keywords
• We achieved 5 pieces of PR coverage in the UK broadsheet media and industry press.
• Patient reviews grew on Google My Business (average 4.9 star rating) and Trustpilot reviews averaged 98% excellent ratings.
• Our Facebook ‘Day in the Life’ campaign achieved a total reach of 5,402 over 15 days.
"I recommend Wagada very highly indeed. They have a big enough team to ensure that they are responsive and available whenever needed but are not too large. Although the majority of our patients still come to us via word of mouth, they have definitely helped us to grow our base of patients.
They are also lovely people and super nice to work with. Thank you team Wagada.”