Google My Business Training St Albans, Hertfordshire
Google My Business | Your Website’s New Homepage
Haven’t yet created a Google My Business profile for your business? You’re probably missing out one of the most important aspects of local SEO in 2019. The aim of this session is to gain actionable tactics and a new understanding of Google My Business so that you can take your Digital Marketing efforts to the next level.
“A beautifully led course on SEO for small businesses, the workshop was full of useful information on how the process works as well as practical tools to get you started and make your website more visible. Informative and practical in equal measures.” Christelle Garcia
During this training session, you will:
- Learn how to increase your online visibility through creating a Google My Business profile
- Discover new features and ways to further increase your website traffic
- Guarantee that your brand is front and centre and that your listing stands out from your top competitors
- Gain an insight into user’s search habits and how you can increase engagement with these users through your profile
- Get top tips on how to take full advantage of reviews
- Discover the relationship between Google My Business and Google Analytics, and how to track every click
- Learn how to understand and analyse insights so that you can measure and report on the success of your Google My Business profile
- Understand what the future holds for search and how this can impact your Google My Business journey
Wagada’s training courses are held in our training room at our offices in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Free parking is available to all visitors.
About your trainer:
Daniel Jenkins has vast experience in both digital and traditional marketing methods in B2B and B2C environments. He specialises in Marketing, SEO, Google Ads and Paid Social Media, particularly Facebook advertising.
“Brilliant session held with Wagada highlighting how to effectively use social media, highly recommended!” Samm Larkin
“I joined a seminar on improving your engagement with LinkedIn and making the most of the opportunities it provides. Wagada fulfilled all of the above requirements and more. Most importantly, everyone was made to feel extremely comfortable regardless of their prior knowledge or confidence.” Jim Lewis